Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kemanisan Solat Berjemaah

Assalaamu'alaikum...

I am very honoured when this one person came behind me, place her prayer mat next to me and tap my shoulder as a sign she wants to jamaah with me in Solat. I feel something in heart, not Riya', nor Ujub....but I feel that it is really sweet. Manis. It soften my heart and I really hope that we can jamaah again, but this time, she'll be the Imam. When she tap my shoulder, I feel that she also gives me the trust, responsibility to lead in Solat as I know she is ustazah majoring in Aqidah. This is something huge for me and help to keep me stick to the ground (merendah hati).

Mungkin perasaan inilah yang menjadikan umat Islam lebih berkeyakinan, menjadikan masyarakat muslim masyarakat yang cemerlang di dunia dan Akhirat.

Sekadar berkongsi rasa. Bukan untuk menunjuk-nunjuk. Harap kita dapat berjemaah lagi.

Sekian. Wassalam.

Impianku Menjadi Isteri Solehah
Membina Baiti Jannati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orang Suka Beri Pendapat

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers